It has been a while since my last base pack! I wanted to try doing something different this time and did a bunch of puppies in chibi style. Each base has a lineart layer and a base locked layer so you can easily paint it, however, differently from my other bases this one doesn’t have markings nor pre-colored details (i.e. tongues). I hope you have fun!
You can also buy the bases individually HERE~! (70 each; points only)
IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH GUMROAD please send me a note with your paypal and I’ll send you an invoice and then the base by e-mail. No e-checks please. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience! (gumroad is prefered since it’s faster. but if you don’t mind waiting a bit PP is ok!)
How to open base files,
.sai2 files: open with Paint Tool Sai 2
.psd files: open with Adobe Photoshop, Paint Tool Sai, Paint Tool Sai 2 and very likely other softwares as well. Please use google for it.
“paint friendly” files: can be edited using Microsoft Pain
.ZIP/.RAR FILES MUST BE “EXTRACTED” BEFORE USING! You can’t open ZIP/RAR files on drawing softwares. If you use Windows, WinRAR is a good option; if you use Mac, here’s a guide for you.
Once you buy it,
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO
- Create and design characters on it for you, your friends, etc.
- Sell designs created with the base as adoptables or paint them as commissions, as long as you properly credit me for the base. Example: “base by Mr. Tiaa”. Credit doesn’t need to be part of the picture itself, anywhere visible including description, comment, etc is fine. ( for personal usage, credit is highly appreciated but not needed )
- Edit, delete, move and add new stuff to the file so it better suits your needs.
YOU AREN’T ALLOWED TO
- Resell or redistribute the original base file or an edited version of it as a new base.
- Claim the base as your own.
- Sell mass producted physical goods featuring images created with the base or the base itself. Example: create a design using the base and sell it as a shirt pattern on sites like RedBubble.
If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to contact me! I’m usually busy so please give me up to one week to reply. thanks for checking, please have fun!
-cheers, stay kawaii