Terms of Service
By buying a personal commission from me you agree with the following terms:
- Payment from international customers are made through Paypal invoice only.
- Payment from customers from Brazil may be made through Paypal invoice, PIX or bank deposit.
- Payment plans are available for orders over $200 USD, otherwise full payment is required before I start working on your commission.
- Tips are highly appreciated but totally optional.
Refunds are not applicable if the client is unsatisfied with the finished piece.
Refunds are only accepted in two situations:
- It has passed over 5 months since you fully paid me and I can’t finish your picture due to unforeseen circumstances. I will give you a full refund since it was my fault.
- You are being rude, disrespectful or general bothersome. I will give you a partial refund based on how much of your picture I’ve completed and blacklist you, so you won’t be able to commission me again on future.
- All my artworks are raster images drawn in 96 DPI, with RGB colors, save in PNG format.
- Resolution varies according with the drawing style, as listed in “Items and Price”.
- For a specific resolution, DPI or color channel, please let me know beforehand.
- The amount of WIPs (“Work In Progress” preview) and edits I offer vary according with the art style you chose, as stated in “Items and Prices”.
- For each step, I will show you a WIP and you can ask for up to 2 (two) edits for free.
– Sketch (WIP): Background work is very rough here and I usually don’t draw markings. Please pay attention to the design, pose and expression of your character, these can only be edited during this step!
– Base Colors (WIP): The lines and the base colors of your commission are done, Background has colors and shapes on it but still can go through minor changes. Please pay attention to the colors and markings of your characters, these can only be edited during this step!
- Additional edits will be charged extra depending on the complexity of the edit. The price for extra edits starts at $5.
- Edits aren’t possible once the drawing is complete.
You as the buyer
- You must be 18 years old or older to commission me.
- You are paying for digital goods, nothing will be shipped.
- You will receive the PNG and PSD archives of the drawing you bought in full resolution, through e-mail or you preferred way of contact.
- You keep all the rights over your characters and credits will always be given for you as their owner.
- You are allowed to use the drawing you receive how and where you want, as long as you:
– Don’t remove my signature.
– Don’t make profit over it.
– Don’t use the drawing for negative, offensive means.
- You will save all the files sent to you. I don’t keep old files that have no use for me, so if you ask me for the files of a past commission there are high chances I won’t have them anymore.
- You’ll do your best to reply in a timely manner. If it has passed over 1 week since your last reply I will try contacting you again, in case the first message wasn’t delivered. If it has passed over 1 month since your last reply I will accept it as an “okay” and continue working on your picture. You won’t have right to ask for edits in this case.
Me as the seller
- I have the right to decline your commission if I don’t feel comfortable working on it or if you have a bad reputation as a buyer.
- I won’t finish the work of other artists.
- I keep all rights over the drawings I make and I may use them to promote myself, including but not limited to post it and it’s files in portfolios, online galleries, and similar. If you want to keep your commission private and don’t want me to share it anywhere, please let me know beforehand, I will charge a fee of 25%.
- If permission is given, I have the right to create and sell prints of the drawing made for you on online stores and local cons, keeping the extra profits for myself.
- I may slightly alter the colors of your character to make it better fit my style. For drawings made in “Scenic Art” style, colors may vary a lot based on lightning and other environmental interferences. I don’t accept working with pre-selected shades for non-commercial drawings.
- I won’t work based on descriptions, I need a visual reference of the character I’m drawing. It doesn’t need to be a refined reference, a sketch with colors will do.